Terms of service
- “Buyer” means the person named on the Order;
- “Contract” means the Order and Order Confirmation;
- “Faulty” means containing a fault or defect; imperfect or defective;
- “Order” means your order for a Product from the Site;
- “Price” means the price together with postage and packing costs and any applicable taxes in force at the time of the Order, subject to any promotional offer or discount then applicable;
- “Terms and Conditions” means the standard terms and conditions of business set out in this document.
Accessing and Using the Site
You may not use the Site in any improper or unlawful manner or in breach of any legislation or licence that applies to you. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions that we may give you from time to time regarding use of the Site.
In using this Site, you agree to not:
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials including but not limited to text, data, photos, graphics, stitch files, or any of these elements in combination as a design for Products on this Site or otherwise (“Content”) that are unlawful, harmful threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, inflammatory, libellous, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically, socially, politically, legally, morally, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another’s rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. As a guideline, you may contribute only original content that you have created yourself from original elements. This means that you cannot create a “new” image using elements from images that other people have created. By uploading any Content you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such Content and that the Content complies with all federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances;
- disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site.
Upon placing your order, you acknowledge that we may review your order, and the Content it contains, for adherence to our guidelines and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and that We may refuse to process an order where we believe that the Content is in breach of these Terms and Conditions and our guidelines.
Property Rights and Rights of Use
All intellectual property rights (meaning patents, registered and unregistered trade marks and service marks, domain names, registered designs and design rights, copyright, database rights and moral rights and rights in computer programs) in and to the Site and all content and materials contained in the Site (“Site Content”) are owned by and shall remain owned by Us or Our licensors. Site Content may only be used for your personal, non-commercial purposes and shall not be reproduced, modified, copied, altered, distributed, framed, republished, displayed, transmitted or sold in any form of by any means in whole or in part. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in any Site Content.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We ask you to do the same. We will terminate your account if you appear to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright and/or trademark infringement then please contact Us straight away with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work and/or trademark claim to have been infringed;
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest involved.
Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that you are the owner of the Content which you submit and that the Content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights (copyrights and trademarks) or other rights of others. You also represent that there are no outstanding disputes in connection with the property right, intellectual property rights or other rights in relation to any Content or any parts of the Content.
While we endeavour to ensure that the Site is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Orders and Specifications
All Products are offered for sale subject to availability and subject to Our acceptance of your order.
We reserve the right to reject any Order without the obligation to assign any reason for so doing. No Order shall be deemed accepted by Us until we have confirmed it unconditionally in the Order Confirmation.
The Order confirmation will contain details of your Order, the Price and an estimate of the delivery time for the Order. It is your responsibility to contact Us and notify Us of any error or mistake with the Order as soon as reasonably practicable. Failure to do so may lead to the incorrect Order being sent out to you.
We endeavour to display and describe as accurately as possible the printed colours on the Products which appear on Our Site, but We cannot undertake to give any assurance that the colours supplied will exactly match those displayed on your monitor or mobile telephone.
Price, Payment and Currencies
A Sales Tax will be charged on the final value of your order if it is to be delivered to an address in a province of Canada, such Sales Tax will be charged at the current rate in force in those provinces.
Payment must be made by Stripe at the time of placing your Order which is accepted by Us. Payment in full will be taken at this time and the Contract will be in force.
Product prices are in USD.
You undertake that all of the details which you provide to Us for the purposes of your Order and its delivery will be correct and that the chosen method of payment is Your property and that sufficient funds or credit facilities are available to cover the full cost of the Order.
The place for the delivery of your Products will be as shown on the Order and the normal method of delivery (unless specifically agreed otherwise) shall be regular postage.
We will endeavour to process your Order and manufacture your Product within the time period stated for each item. However manufacturing times may vary and any times quoted for the delivery of goods are indicative only. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of these Terms and Conditions and We will not be liable for any loss or expenses which You may sustain as a result of any delay in the delivery of your Order.
You must inspect your Product upon delivery and, in the case where your Order has been delivered by a carrier, sign the required proof of delivery document or collection acceptance document. A signature on the document will constitute conclusive evidence that You have received your Order free from any apparent defect or damage. You may not reject your Order or any part of the Order solely on the basis of short delivery of an instalment. If the Products are alleged to be defective or damaged on delivery, You must give a description of the alleged damage or defect in writing at the time of delivery and signed by You or on Your behalf.
We reserve the right to make delivery of your Order by instalments. If the Order is to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract.
If you wrongfully fail to take delivery of the Order then We shall be under no obligation to refund the price.
Risk and Property
Risk or damage or loss of Your Order will pass to You upon delivery to the agreed address. Notwithstanding delivery and passing of the risk in the Order, property in the Order will not pass from Us to You until We have received full payment of the Price and all other sums which are due, owing or payable by the You to Us in respect of the Order or any other Order between You and Us.
Returns, refunds and rights of cancellation
You shall have the right to cancel an Order only in the following circumstances:
- (a) If We have failed to deliver the Order within 28 days after the date You placed the Order;
- (b) In the case of Faulty Products at the earliest opportunity after You have discovered that the fault or defect (provided that You shall be deemed to have inspected the Product as soon as reasonably practicable after delivery and in no case longer than 14 days after receipt).
If an Order is cancelled under the conditions in a or b above, We shall be responsible for all sums paid (including initial and re-delivery charges (if any) in respect of the Order in question.
Notice of wish to cancel must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the avoidance of doubt, save in respect of Faulty or defective Products, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall give You rights of cancellation in regard to the Products, which, by their nature, have been made to Your specification or clearly personalised.
You must return any Product to Us in its original packaging (which You should retain for this purpose).
Nothing in this clause affects your statutory rights.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
While we endeavour to ensure that the information contained on the Site (“Site Content) is correct and error-free, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Site Content. We may make changes to the Site Content, or to any products, prices or fees described in it, at any time without notice. The Site Content may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
We will exercise all reasonable skill and care in providing the Site. Some Site Content may be provided by third parties and we do not guarantee or accept any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any such Site Content.
Therefore, except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, the Site and all Site Content provided through it are provided on an “as is” basis without representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied (whether by common law, custom, statute or otherwise). To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all other conditions, representations, statements and warranties (including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of the fitness for a particular purpose of the Site or Site Content or that your use of the Site or Site Content will not infringe the rights of any third party).
We do not warrant that the Site, any Site Content and any function of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations that the Site and the Site Content will meet your requirements nor do we make any warranty or representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any Site Content in terms of their completeness, accuracy, currency, reliability, or otherwise. We will not be held responsible for the security of the Site or for any disruption of the Site however caused, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Links, Third Party Websites and Purchases
This Site contains links to websites operated by third parties that are not under our control and are provided to you for your convenience only. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever about any such websites which you may access through this Site or any services that they may provide. Without limiting the foregoing, these sites are not in any way approved, checked, edited, vetted or endorsed by us and you agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for the content, advertising, products or services available from such websites, their suitability, accuracy, compliance with relevant laws or accessibility of any information, data, advice or statements or for the quality or functionality of any products or services available on such sites or for any transactions, dealings or arrangements that you may have, or the consequences of such transactions, dealings or arrangements, with such third party site operators.
If you choose to access a website beyond our control, you do so at your own risk. You agree that any use of any such third party site may be subject to your acceptance of the third party’s terms and conditions. You agree that any transactions, dealings or arrangements (including without limitation buying any products or services) you carry out on any third party site shall be direct with such third party (on the terms and conditions (if any) of such third party) and not with us. You agree that we are not liable in any way in relation to such transactions, dealings or arrangements.
We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us via the Site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purposes for which products of the same kind are commonly supplied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all other conditions, representations, statements and warranties, either express or implied (whether by common law, custom, statute or otherwise).
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching this Contract is strictly limited to the net purchase price of the Product you purchased (excluding taxes and delivery costs).
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
- any loss suffered by you as a result of your reliance on any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us to you; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You expressly agree that your use of and browsing of the Site and the use of Site Content are at your own risk
Subject to the above, you agree that we shall not be liable for:
- (a) any direct loss, claim or damage;
- (b) any indirect loss, claim or damage, or any punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind that are not directly associated with the incident that caused your claim; or
- (c) any loss of profit or loss of savings or loss or corruption of data (in each case whether direct or indirect), in each case whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
- (i) any use of this Site or the Site Content;
- (ii) these Terms and Conditions
- (iii) the Products
- (iv) any failure or delay in the use of any component of the Site, the Site Content or any service including, without limitation, any unavailability of the Site, the Site Content or the services irrespective of the duration of any period of unavailability;
- (v) any use of or reliance upon any Site Content or any other information, material, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Site, in all cases even if we have been forewarned of the possibility of such loss or damage.
We shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expenses (including loss of profit) arising directly or indirectly from any failure or delay in performing any obligation under these Terms and Conditions by reason of any event or circumstance outside Our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, any strikes, industrial action, failure of power supplies or equipment, government action or Act of God.
Laws applicable in your country of residence may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Due to the inherent risks of using the internet, we cannot be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or any other property when using or browsing the Site. The downloading or other acquisition of any Site Content through the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading or acquisition of any such Site Content.
We may remove the Site or cease the provision of any of the services available through the Site at any time in our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever.
We may terminate your access to the Site for any reason in our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
Data Protection and Privacy
To place an order you will need to follow the order procedure set out on the Site. Details of the price payable in respect of any Product and the procedure for payment are displayed on the Site.
Any times or dates stated for delivery are estimates only. We will make reasonable efforts to deliver goods within the time specified, but we do not accept liability for any failure to deliver within that time.
By placing an order via the Site, you indicate an offer to buy the Product and acceptance of these Conditions of Sale and our Terms and Conditions. All orders are subject to acceptance by Us and We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you. We will provide written confirmation of your order to the email address that you submit when placing your order, but such confirmation will not constitute our acceptance of that order. We indicate Our acceptance of your offer when We have received full payment from you and send you an email confirmation, at which point a contract is formed. Once full payment has been received we will start to process your order and create your personalised name badges. Once we have started to make your name badges your order cannot be cancelled. We require payment for the name badges in full before such name badges are made and shipped. If we are unable to fulfil an order after accepting payment we may refund your money and cancel the contract.
We may revise, discontinue or modify products or services at any time without prior notice to you and products may become unavailable without notice. We shall have no liability of any kind if any product or service is not available.
You undertake that all details you provide to Us for the purpose of purchasing Products via the Site will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or any electronic cash, which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any Products. If payment is not received in full, We will be under no obligation to deliver the Products.
Price and Payment
Payment for all Products will be made via a third party provider payment service. You will be required to submit your payment details to such third party provider and you may also be required to accept additional terms and conditions in relation to the use of that service. We cannot accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any liability arising out of or in connection with your use of such third party payment provider.
We may change the price of any Product before you place an order.
Despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on the Site may be incorrectly priced or the price may increase between your order and our acceptance of your order. We will normally verify prices as part of the dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than the stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on the Site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or reject your order and notify you of such rejection so that you can then re-order at the correct price if you wish.
If a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing we are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
Acceptance of Delivery
When you receive the Product/s you must inspect them for any defects or non-conformity before signing good condition. If you sign good condition, you are accepting the goods are in an acceptable condition. Any packages not signed for but accepted are considered signed in good condition.
If you can see any sign of damage to the parcel/s please sign as damaged otherwise we cannot refund or replace the item, beyond your statutory rights.
You must be available to accept delivery on the delivery date as the courier will only attempt re-delivery up to 2 times and then the delivery will be returned back to Us at your cost. If delivery is refused or returned due to a faulty address, you will be charged a return fee.